4+1 BS & MBA in Sports Management
Interested in a career in sports management?
Earn your BS and MBA in just 5 years
Texas Woman’s will begin offering an accelerated 4+1 program this fall where you can complete your BS in Kinesiology-Sports Management and an MBA in 5 years. Transfer students with an associate degree can also take advantage of the accelerated format and complete both degrees in 3 years.
Our program will develop and equip you to become a socially minded and global leader to successfully manage sport at all levels of the industry.
- Specialized courses in sport leadership, governance and ethics, sport development (strategic sport development) and sport for social development (using sport to improve social conditions such as poverty, hunger, health, equality and human rights)
- Hybrid and online formats
- Opportunities for over 750 hours of practical work experience and internships
- Career coaching and networking
Graduates work in sports-related industries, including sports leagues; college and high school sports; recreational and wellness facilities; non-profit organizations; professional sports associations; sports management and marketing companies; and event operations.
Career options include:
- Player operations
- Ticket sales and operations
- Operation of facilities
- Executive management
Salaries in these occupations vary widely.
See full program requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog.
Conditions of admission
For more information
Janelle Davis, MS
Page last updated on June 8, 2021 at 8:51 a.m.